The ladies of Delta Delta Delta warmly welcome you to the Delta Delta Delta Phi Rho Chapter, and we share your excitement about going through Recruitment. We found "going Tri Delta" to be the perfect choice for us and a choice that has offered leadership opportunities, lasting friendships, and incredible support.
College can seem intimidating and overwhelming at times. We were in your shoes not long ago, feeling many of the same things you have felt. Being a part of a sorority makes it easier, and we would like to share our experiences and support you through yours. In Tri Delta, we have found an amazing home away from home where we offer:
- New friends and sisters waiting to welcome you home with open arms on Bid Day.
- Meaningful, fun activities to enhance your college experience.
- A Big Sister to ensure that there is always someone there just for you.
- An Academic Program to help with your college work load.
- A Philanthropy Program that encourages you to volunteer in the community and help those in need.
- Moms' and Dads' Days to help families get to know one another.
- Countless activities where you can get involved on campus, athletic events, dance parties, movie nights, and simply sisters spending time together.
- Hours, days, and years of laughter, inside jokes, late night talks, common interests, and shared memories!
Sorority life gives you an immediate sense of belonging in college because you are surrounded and supported by sisters. Tri Delta seeks out who you truly are and inspires you to take that even further. We encourage you to be you and add to our wonderful chapter. We hope that each of you takes advantage of this unique opportunity, and we hope that each of you finds the happiness, security, and sense of belonging that we have found in Tri Delta. We promise it is worth it and is awaiting you on Bid Day!
Informal Recruitment: Fall Semeseter 2012
Formal Recruitment: January 2013